ACES In Community: Bowling (City of Industry)
(Friday) 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
370 E Whittier Blvd
Join us for a night of spectacular bowling fun. We will be at your local Bowling venue to play with our friends and family for a night out. This bowling
Join us for a night of spectacular bowling fun. We will be at your local Bowling venue to play with our friends and family for a night out. This bowling night will have opportunities to target sportsmanship, turn taking, conversations, peer interactions, community safety, following instructions, and communication with peers and adults.
Community Integration Program (CIP) is a community-based group ABA program that provides opportunities for ACES clients and their families to access community locations and activities with ABA and family support.
- Event location: 370 E. Whittier Blvd, La Habra, CA
- Event day/date: Friday, 3/8/2024
- Event time: 3-6 PM PST
- Event details: Parents are responsible for paying BI’s bowling time/shoe rental if they would like BI to bowl as well.
- Event cost: $$ 1-10.
CIP, Community Integration Program, is a community-based group ABA program that allows clients to access community locations and activities with ABA and Family support. A parent or caregiver is required to attend the event with the client. Open to all ages.
- This event is for ACES Clients and their families, siblings are encouraged to attend
- Parents or Caregivers are required to stay for the duration of the event
- Parents or Caregivers pay for the cost of the event for their child and siblings attending. ACES staff will not play, but are there to support your child and family during the event
Interested in Events?