All we want to do is Dance!
All Day (Saturday)
Come on over and get up on your feet, ACES is throwing a dance event and we want you to join us in grooving to the beat. Do you love
Come on over and get up on your feet, ACES is throwing a dance event and we want you to join us in grooving to the beat. Do you love to Dance? Then, this ACES event is for you. We will be moving, grooving, and finding our rhythm together at this special event.
Outdoor ABA is a program for clients of all ages and abilities to come to meet us outdoors to socialize, play, and engage in thematic curriculum that promotes learning and new experiences. Clients must attend with a Supervisor or Behavior Interventionist and parents do not need to stay, unless required by the funding source or as deemed clinically necessary by your Supervisor. Clients should bring a snack.
Outdoor ABA provides a new opportunity for your client to:
- Get outside!!
- Socialize with peers
- Generalize mastered skills
- Experience peer modeling from typical peer models!!
- Be exposed to novel stimuli to keep them engaged in their ABA therapy (motivation is everything)
- Build rapport with newer BI’s by pairing them with a fun experience at ACES
- Get extra support from various professionals who attend Outdoor ABA events
**Please note, if your child already attends a group in the clinic on Saturdays, your supervisor must still enroll your child for the Outdoor ABA event in order to attend.
If you have questions related to COVID-19 preventative measures, please refer them to the Physical Distancing Groups FAQ or call ACES at (855) 223-7123 Ext 2.
Interested in Events?