CIP Event: Amusement Venue Outing (Hilton Head County Park: Splash Pad)
(Friday) 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Hilton Head County Park: The Splash Pad
Grab your swim suit, towel, a snack and come join us for a fun day at the splash pad! You will get to splash around with your friends and
Grab your swim suit, towel, a snack and come join us for a fun day at the splash pad! You will get to splash around with your friends and just get to enjoy a fun day outdoors! Bring your brother and/or your sister to join in on the fun as well!
Community Integration Program (CIP) is a community-based group ABA program that provides opportunities for ACES clients and their families to access community locations and activities with ABA and family support.
A parent or caregiver is required to attend this community event. Families are encouraged to attend with the whole family (I.e., siblings and other caregivers) so everyone can learn to support in a generalized setting.
Where: Meet at The Splash Pad!
Hilton Head County Park
1605 Hilton Head Road, El Cajon, CA 92019
Park Hours: Sunrise – sunset, daily
Splash Park Hours: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m., daily
An oasis in the city, Hilton Head County Park in Rancho San Diego offers visitors a breath of fresh air with its children’s playground, splash pad, multi-use sports field, basketball court, exercise stations, shaded picnic and barbecue areas. Covered pavilions make this park a perfect spot for special events. Drinking fountains and restrooms are available.
Make a splash, matey! The real highlight of this 10-acre neighborhood park is a pirate-themed splash park—sure to be a hit with the kids. Pricing is $3 per day, $30 per season, or $75 for a three-person family pack.
Aquatic Playground Rules and Regulations:
- No lifeguard is on duty.
- Children under 14 years of age must have adult supervision.
- No running is allowed on the splash pad or in the playground area.
- All children not potty-trained MUST wear swim diapers or plastic diaper covers when in splash pad.
- No alcohol, glass, smoking, rubber chips, sand, skateboarding, scooters, bikes, or throwing debris in the splash pad.
- No pets allowed in the splash pad or water areas.
- Street shoes are prohibited in the Splash Park. Sandals, flip-flops, or appropriate deck wear is recommended.
- Do not sit on the groundwater geysers or drains.
- No water balloons allowed.
Interested in Events?