Open ACES: Earth Day
(Monday) 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Earth Day is our annual reminder to appreciate the bounty of the Earth. Join us for this planet focused curriculum to learn how we all can do a little more
Earth Day is our annual reminder to appreciate the bounty of the Earth. Join us for this planet focused curriculum to learn how we all can do a little more to care for our planet every day. During this event, each client will decorate their own re-usable tote bag.
Open ACES is a clinic based program for clients of all ages and abilities to come to our clinic to socialize, play, and engage in thematic curriculum that promotes learning and new experiences. Parents do not need to stay, but are welcomed with a supervisor present.
- Socialize with peers (greet, take turns, wait, converse, play, cooperate, problem solve)
- Generalize mastered skills (to a new location, with new people)
- Experience peer modeling from typical peer models!!
- Be exposed to novel stimuli to keep them engaged in their ABA therapy (motivation is everything)
- Build rapport with newer BI’s by pairing them with a fun experience at ACES
- Get extra support from various professionals who attend Open ACES
- Engage with their siblings somewhere other than home
Talk to your supervisor if you think this program is a good fit for your child.
Interested in Events?