Open ACES: Fiesta De ACES
may 5 (Friday) - 6 (Saturday)
Hey party people! Come join us this Saturday for a Cinco de Mayo-themed session with us at ACES. This day will be filled with crafts and fun activities!.
Hey party people! Come join us this Saturday for a Cinco de Mayo-themed session with us at ACES. This day will be filled with crafts and fun activities!. You definitely don’t want to miss out on this fun fiesta!
Open ACES is a clinic-based program for clients of all ages and abilities to come to our clinic to socialize, play, and engage in thematic curriculum that promotes learning and new experiences. Check with your funding source or supervisor to see if your child is eligible to attend clinic-based programs. Parents do not need to stay but are welcomed with a Supervisor present. Clients should bring a snack.
Open ACES provides a new opportunity for your child to:
- Socialize with peers
- Generalize mastered skills
- Experience peer modeling from typical peer models!!
- Be exposed to novel stimuli to keep them engaged in their ABA therapy (motivation is everything)
- Build rapport with newer BI’s by pairing them with a fun experience at ACES
- Get extra support from various professionals who attend Open ACES
Interested in Events?