(Tuesday) 3:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Open ACES is a time for clients of all ages and abilities to come to our clinic to socialize, play, and engage in thematic curriculum that promotes learning and new
Open ACES is a time for clients of all ages and abilities to come to our clinic to socialize, play, and engage in thematic curriculum that promotes learning and new experiences. Come join us as we learn to share and build with Legos!
What You Need to Know
• Siblings are invited to join the fun!
• All clients must have a staff member with them
• Supervisors do not need to be present, but are welcomed
• Bring a Snack
• Parents do not need to stay, but are welcomed to attend with their supervisor
• If you want to attend, talk with your supervisor to
schedule your BI at the appropriate time and then it’s easy,
It’s a great way for your child to:
– Socialize with peers (greet, take turns, wait, converse, play, cooperate, problem solve)
– Generalize mastered skills (to a new location, with new people)
– Experience peer modeling from typical peer models!!
– Be exposed to novel stimuli to keep them engaged in their ABA therapy (motivation is everything)
– Build rapport with newer BI’s by pairing them with a fun experience at ACES
– Get extra support from various professionals who attend Open ACES
– Engage with their siblings (Siblings are welcomed to participate) somewhere other than home
Sign up with your ACES Supervisor
Interested in Events?