All Day (Saturday)
My spidey senses are tingling! Put your mask on and join us on Saturday for some fun Marvel-themed crafts, games, and activities. This looks like a job for a superhero
My spidey senses are tingling! Put your mask on and join us on Saturday for some fun Marvel-themed crafts, games, and activities. This looks like a job for a superhero and we are counting on you to save the day!
Outdoor ABA is a program for clients of all ages and abilities to come to meet us outdoors to socialize, play, and engage in thematic curriculum that promotes learning and new experiences. Clients must attend with a Supervisor or Behavior Interventionist and parents do not need to stay, unless required by the funding source or as deemed clinically necessary by your Supervisor. Clients should bring a snack.
Outdoor ABA provides a new opportunity for your client to:
- Get outside!!
- Socialize with peers
- Generalize mastered skills
- Experience peer modeling from typical peer models!!
- Be exposed to novel stimuli to keep them engaged in their ABA therapy (motivation is everything)
- Build rapport with newer BI’s by pairing them with a fun experience at ACES
- Get extra support from various professionals who attend Outdoor ABA events
**Please note, if your child already attends a group in the clinic on Saturdays, your supervisor must still enroll your child for the Outdoor ABA event in order to attend.
If you have questions related to COVID-19 preventative measures, please refer them to the Physical Distancing Groups FAQ or call ACES at (855) 223-7123 Ext 2.
Interested in Events?