Open ACES: May The 4th (Force) Be With You
All Day (Thursday)
Calling all Star Wars enthusiasts!! This day is for you!! We hope you’re able to come enjoy a Star Wars-themed session with us at ACES! This day will
Calling all Star Wars enthusiasts!! This day is for you!! We hope you’re able to come enjoy a Star Wars-themed session with us at ACES! This day will be filled with asteroid hunts and lightsabers. May the force be with you!
Open ACES is a clinic-based program for clients of all ages and abilities to come to our clinic to socialize, play, and engage in thematic curriculum that promotes learning and new experiences. Check with your funding source or supervisor to see if your child is eligible to attend clinic-based programs. Parents do not need to stay but are welcomed with a Supervisor present. Clients should bring a snack.
Open ACES provides a new opportunity for your child to:
- Socialize with peers
- Generalize mastered skills
- Experience peer modeling from typical peer models!!
- Be exposed to novel stimuli to keep them engaged in their ABA therapy (motivation is everything)
- Build rapport with newer BI’s by pairing them with a fun experience at ACES
- Get extra support from various professionals who attend Open ACES
During Open ACES, we will continue to follow all Health and Safety Standards and guidelines outlined for our Physical Distancing Groups. If you have questions related to COVID-19 preventative measures, please refer them to the Physical Distancing Groups FAQ or call ACES at (855) 223-7123 Ext 2.
Interested in Events?