How do I Get Services for my Child with Autism?
Here’s a Simple Roadmap to Get ABA Services for Your Child Through Health Net Federal Services and Humana Military TRICARE
How to Start
Get a formal
Confirm referral for care has
been submitted to TRICARE*
Paperwork with ACES
*Important! Find out If ACES is Accepting Clients in Your Area Before Requesting for a Provider Change with TRICARE
Give ACES a call at 1 (855) 223-7123 to confirm TRICARE eligibility in your area, we will need your home address or zip code. TRICARE will only refer you to one provider at a time and we want to make sure you start services as soon as possible.
What to Expect During the Onboarding Process
- After your application submission is reviewed for eligibility, ACES TRICARE team will contact you with information specific to your area.
- If TRICARE has already approved ACES for an Initial Assessment, our team will work to build your child's profile with us and schedule you with an appointment
- If no authorization has been approved, or if it has been approved for another provider, ACES TRICARE team will work with you on how to get that changed accordingly.
- After your initial assessment, you and a designated ACES Treatment Manager will collaborate on your child's treatment plan moving forward.
- ACES team will then begin the pairing search for one of our credentialled therapists that will work best with you and your child's care.