Professional Services for the Autism Community
Empathy. Caring. Fun.
Dedicated to improving the lives of those impacted by autism or other developmental disabilities, ACES provides comprehensive autism therapy and intervention services to help individuals maximize their potential. ACES uses the latest and most widely accepted teachings and therapeutic methodologies related to ABA therapy. Our compassionate team has extensive training and experience in designing, developing, implementing, and evaluating a wide range of ABA programs for individuals with autism and other developmental disabilities. For over 25 years, ACES has been a trusted autism therapy center. Learn more about our autism therapy services today.
The 8th Dimension of ABA creates real tools and lasting results. Learn how we’re making a difference.
More than 75% of our families join ACES’ generalization programs before they graduate. These clients leave with an ability to make friends, integrate in their communities and increase their independence.
More than 80% of children ages 3-5 years old who participate in our ACES learning center graduate into kindergarten.
More than 200 clients participate in our adult programs each year and transition into getting full time jobs, going to college, starting relationships, and living their best lives.
Early Intervention is Essential.
You’re Not Alone. We’re Here For You.
Our goal is simple: help people with autism and other developmental disabilities fulfill their full potential. We understand that this journey can feel like an insurmountable obstacle, especially at the beginning, and especially if you’re a parent. But that’s why we’re here to help, because nobody should have to do it alone. Ready to get started? Sign-up Today!
We’re proud to offer you and your loved ones a comprehensive suite of therapies and methodologies.
- Adolescent Health
- Adult Programs
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Group Parent Workshops
- IEP and School Behavioral Training and Individualized Supports
- Occupational Therapy
- Parent Training
- Program Supervision and Direction
- Sibling Training and Support
- Social Skills Groups
- Speech Therapy
- The Program for the Education and Enrichment of Relational Skills (PEERS®)
ACES Clinial Advisory Board
Dr. Mohit Kaushal, M.D.
- Senior Advisor, General Atlantic
- Previous Member of the White House IT task force
- FDA Safety and Innovation Act Workgroup of the Health IT Policy Committee
- National Committee on ital and Health Statistics
- ER Physician
- Adjunct Professor, Stanford University
Dr. Susan Nichols, Ph.D., BCBA-D
- Interim Executive Director, UNT Kristin Farmer Autism Center
- More than 20 years of experience in ABA
- Special education teacher in public school districts
- Professor in undergraduate and graduate courses in the department of Special Education at the University of North Texas
Dr. Heather Hughes, Ph.D., BCBA-D
- 20 years of experience working with individuals with ASD
- Executive Director, Special Programs at Eagle Mountain-Saginaw ISD
- Prior Associate Director of the UNT Kristin Farmer Autism Center
- Prior public-school administrator and Special Education Teacher
Dr. John M. Dougherty, Ph.D.
- Co- fonder TEACCH Autism Program, University of North Carolina
- Over 40 years of experience with individuals with ASD
- Diagnosis and treatment of ASD
- Prior private practice and consultation on quality clinical sacial services
Dr. Peter Gerhardt, Ed,D.
- Executive Director, EPIC School in Paramus, NJ
- More than 40 years of experience using ABA for adolecents and adults
- Author and co-author
- Co-chair af the Scientific Caouncil for the Organization for Autism Research
Our Applied Behavioral Analysis Team
Our Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA's) have doctoral or master's degrees in Behavior Analysis, Education, Psychology, and other related fields. They’re a compassionate team with extensive training and experience in designing, developing, implementing, and evaluating a wide range of ABA programs for individuals with autism and other developmental disabilities.
Our Board Certified Associate Behavior Analysts (BCaBA's) have bachelor's degrees in Behavior Analysis, Education, Psychology, and other related fields. They have extensive experience implementing various Applied Behavioral Analysis techniques and programs.
Our senior staff is fully trained and experienced in assessing and recommending appropriate therapies for individuals with autism. Supervisors and therapists are trained and tested in Applied Behavior Analysis and therapeutic methodologies that have been researched and scientifically proven to effectively treat maladaptive behaviors and learning deficits as well as individuals diagnosed with autism or other developmental disabilities.
Join an Award-Winning Team
Join the best! ACES is the only autism provider who is nationally recognized for quality care as part of Aetna/CVS’s Institute of Quality. We are also an award-winning workplace where you can grow your career, collaborate with a supportive team, and make a lasting impact on the lives of people in your community. Join us and see why Forbes named us one of America’s Best Midsize Employers for four consecutive years!
Parent Workshops for Current Clients
If you’re a parent looking for information, tools, and educational resources, our Parent Workshops are just for you. Check out our schedule and join us!
Get In Touch
If you or someone you know has been impacted by autism and needs help, support, guidance, treatment, or just some friendly advice, we would love to speak with you. Reach out and discover how we can help you, your loved one, or your community today!
The Starfish Story
This simple, yet powerful story highlights the passion with which we commit ourselves to improving the lives of our clients and pursuing our mission of enhancing the quality of life for people who are impacted by autism or other special needs.
One day a man was walking along the beach when he noticed a boy picking something up and gently throwing it into the ocean.
Approaching the boy, he asked, “What are you doing?”
The youth replied, “Throwing starfish back into the ocean. The surf is up and the tide is going out. If I don’t throw them back, they’ll die.”
“Son,” the man said, “don’t you realize there are miles and miles of beach and hundreds of starfish? You can’t make a difference!”
After listening politely, the boy bent down, picked up another starfish, and threw it back into the surf.
Then, smiling at the man, he said….. “I made a difference for that one.”
- Loren Eisley
Ready to get started? Sign-up Today!
Major Insurances Accepted: Aetna, BCBS, Humana, United, Cigna, and more!