Now available on Telehealth!
PEERS® is an evidence-based, caregiver-assisted, social skills intervention for teens and young adults 13-24 years old.
Your Teen or Young Adult will be placed in a group with similar aged peers and will learn:
- How to use appropriate conversational skills
- How to be a good host during get-togethers
- How to find common interests by trading information
- How to make phone calls to friends
- How to appropriately use humor
- How to choose appropriate friends
- How to enter and exit conversations between peers
- How to be a good sport
- How to handle rejection, teasing, and bullying
- How to handle arguments and disagreements
- How to handle rumors and gossip
- How to change a bad reputation
Enrollment and Group Information
PEERS® may be appropriate for teens or young adults with:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Other social and behavioral problems
For more information or to enroll your child, please visit ACES Seasonal Programming page.